We would like to do an international competition of 2v2 in Left4Dead2. We will be inviting 2 players from Japan and another 2 players from Korea to play 2v2 rule available in Confogl 2.2.2. Through this game, we hope to achieve better relation with Japanese and Korean players.
The 2v2 rule is not a common rule and there maybe many questions during the game play. However, we hope that we can enjoy these "yet to be known" aspects of the game as well.
We will play 3 games on different maps, each game being 60 minutes each. There will be a break of 5 to 10 minutes between each games. Below are the details for players, maps and the server.
* Players: Japan - mannmann, batch Korea - NT ? Radar, MMMaster[Freder]
* Maps Round 1 - Hard Rain Round 2 - Dark Carnival Round 3 - The Parish
* Server skull server or dd2nServer
- Using any kind of cheats, bugs, scripts, glitches, exploits, etc is prohibited. - Survivors must not use shortcuts or skip any of the events. - Survivors must not spawn items that are not necessary or give/take pills repeatedly. - Survivors and special infecteds excluding tanks must not move objects in the game. - Survivors must not enter places that require additional help to enter. - Survivors must not enter places which disables special infecteds from attacking. - Survivors must not touch any of the "mini game" objects such as the one in Dark Carnival 2. - Special infected must not purposely make players unable to move. - Purposely making the tank stuck or not spawn is prohibited. - Purposely making the tank an AI is prohibited except in Dead Center 1. - Any actions that may cause the server to crash is prohibited. - Any actions that prevent the competition from continuing is prohibited. - Not playing with your best effort is prohibited. (From L4D2JPN 5th Event)
1. Players will be notified of the server IP 5 minutes before 20:00 (JST). Players will then connect to the IP given. 2. The team who goes first will be decided by the leader who goes in first as a survivor. 3. When everyone enters the game, we will load the Confogl 2v2 rule. 4. After the load completes, 3 spectator slots will be opened for streaming purposes. 5. When both team readies using both the ready up plugin and chat, the game will start. * The first team will be checked on server side. * From the second game, the team which loses the first round will go first as a survivor. * Confogl mode will be initiated by server side. * If any problems occur, the competition comitee will decide how we will proceed.
We would like to thank everyone who has put time in to this competition on a short notice. This competition has not been possible without their help.